Followers

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine #2


Valentine for Molly

This Valentine card is for my little "Cricket", Molly Marie. 

I made this card for our "middle" grandbaby...She loves to watch things move about, so I used a wobble on her card to make the little bee dance!

 
  Bee Mine
 
For this card I used the following cartridges and measurements.  Teddy Bear Parade-Bee, cut at 3 3/4" and Plantin School Book-letters, cut at 3/4".
 
This card is 5"x 7"...the first layer (blue) is cut at 4 3/4"x 6 3/4", layer two (green) is cut at 4"x 5 1/2" and is embossed with the Honeycomb embossing folder.
 
For the little extras...I simply used 1/4" ribbon for a trim and made the little pink bow using 1/8" ribbon.
 
Thanks for stopping by and having a look.  Kathie
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment