Followers

Sunday, July 15, 2012

"CHRISTMAS IN JULY"

HELLO EVERYONE.  ITS TIME AGAIN FOR ANOTHER SUPER CHALLENGE OVER AT GO FISH CHALLENGE ..AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CREATE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS PROJECT.  SO GET OUT ALL OF YOUR HOLIDAY COLORED PAPERS, EMBELLISHMENTS ECT... AND GET BUSY!   IF YOU NEED A LITTLE EXTRA INSPIRATION,  BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS PROJECTS...THEY MADE SOME AWESOME THINGS.

For my "Christmas in July" project, I decided to go with a childrens classic and used Winnie the Pooh...along with a few of his friends.  I hope you all like it.


Let it snow

For this card I used the following cartridges and measurements.  Pooh and Friends-Pooh #2 (pg 18), cut at 2 inches, Piglet #4 (pg40), cut at 1 3/4 inches, Eeyor #2 (pg48), cut at 2 inches, Santa hat/icon (pg 60), cut at 1 inch...Winter Woodland-Snowflake (pg 48), cut at various sizes and Plantin SchoolBook-NOEL, cut at 2 1/4 inches.

I used Diamond stickles to give Poohs hat and the snowflakes a frosty winter fell along with dark purlple, caranation pink and a warm brown ink to give a little depth to the images.  Oh, and lets not forget Poohs soft black eyes...for those, I used mini black brads.

Thanks for stopping by...I hope you like it.  Kathie
*And dont forget to check out the other Design Team members projects too.

12 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is just too cute :-) Loving it! Also intrigued by the stickles...I keep hearing about them but was totally clueless until now. I really like the look. May have to expand the old stash a bit today :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah for your sweet comment...and you can never go wrong with or own to many stickles! Let me know if you get any and whether you like them or not. Hapy shopping! Kathie

      Delete
  2. This is so cute. I just love winnie the pooh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathie - this is fabulous - I love it. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karon...thanks for your super comment and continued good luck with your spot on the design team! Way to go. Kathie

      Delete
  4. Winnie is definitely a classic and you did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks C...your comment is very much appreciate! Kathie

      Delete
  5. Very cute! I love your fun Disney card and the sparkle you added on the Santa hat! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my card...glad you like it! Kathie

      Delete